VAW is presently seeking 501c3 status and as such depends on the support of individuals like you to accomplish our work for women and youth. Your support will help us empower, educate, train, recognize, and enhance their lives. Your help brings New Hope and New Life to women and youth.
We would like to thank all of our volunteers for their selfless act of service to further our mission. Your dedication and leadership is appreciated at all levels of the organization.
BECOME A MEMBER
If you would like to do more than volunteer occasionally, we would love your input. Membership has its privileges.
More information and membership form, click here.
Volunteering at VAW is a gratifying experience which you will greatly enrich your own life. Below are some of the benefits of volunteering:
- Volunteering connects you to others
- Volunteering is good for your mind and body
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life
- Volunteering help you understand aspects of other people’s lives
- Volunteering helps you build experience working in a non-profit environment
Use your talents and experience to make a difference
First, ask yourself if there is something specific you want to do.
For example, do I want…
- to make it better around where I live
- to meet people who are different from me
- to try something new
- to do something with my spare time
- to see a different way of life and new places
- to have a go at the type of work I might want to do as a full-time job
- to do more with my interests and hobbies
- to do something I’m good at
The best way to volunteer is to match your personality and interests.
HOW TO VOLUNTEER
To learn more information about volunteering, contact Volunteer Services at 601-878-1347 or by email at email@example.com.
If you haven’t volunteered at VAW before, download and complete the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.